Why are cabo weddings the most sought after? If you want a dream wedding in a place that truly represents you and your partner’s passion, Mexico has a lot to offer for a destination wedding. Los Cabos is the perfect spot for your wedding if you are looking for breathtaking Pacific Ocean views, romantic sunsets, all inclusive resorts, and great hospitality. There are many wedding resorts, but Sandos Finisterra stands out from all of the others and checks all the boxes:
Unique Wedding Locations
Sandos Finisterra is located right at the Land’s End in the heart and soul of Cabo San Lucas. Nestled into the mountainside, this Los Cabos resort offers wedding locations in a unique setting alongside views that will take your breath away:
Beach ceremonies and receptions at Sandos Finisterra will make you feel like you are on a private beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, the sound of breaking waves, and romantic sunset colors as the perfect backdrop.
Plaza Finisterra, on the other hand, this location embraces the Cabo feeling best for a ceremony, where views of the Marina with luxurious yachts and the Sea of Cortez are the highlight.
The Mountaintop Terrace has it all for your reception. Views of the Marina, distant lights of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the Pacific Ocean surround you and your guests while you dance the night away.
You will also find great spots for your photo session throughout the luxurious resort, making rock formations, cacti, and other desert plants along with the ocean part of your unforgettable Cabo memories.
Wedding Packages With DJ Included
Wedding packages are inspired by the idea of making things go smoothly and stress-free. Furthermore Sandos Finisterra offers three wedding package options that cover everything you need for a dreamlike wedding from start to finish. To give you an example here are the additions of the popular Seaside Bliss wedding package which includes everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour with appetizers and a 3-hour private dinner reception complete with open bar, DJ, three-tier wedding cake and much more:
Your Ceremony Includes:
- Symbolic wedding ceremony
- Ceremony setup as per resort location
- Government beach permit and mountaintop terrace
- 3 medium-sized flower medallions
- Rose petals for the aisle during the ceremony (1 bag)
- Sound system and microphone during the ceremony
- 1 bouquet and 1 boutonnière, or 2 bouquets, or 2 boutonnière
Your private reception includes:
- Private cocktail with open bar and appetizers (duration: 1 hour)
- Private dinner reception with open bar (duration: 3 hours)
- Basic setup and ambient lighting
- Sparkling wine for the wedding toast
- 3 tier custom made wedding cake
- 3 centerpieces
- DJ, light, and sound during dinner (duration: 3 hours)
- Wedding organization and personalized service from our wedding coordinators
- Steaming service for the wedding outfit (arrival 3 days prior is required)
- 1 make-up and hairstyle session (excludes trial) at the Sandos Beauty Salon
- Commemorative certificate in the form of the “Sandos Wedding Tree”
- Couple’s massage at the Sandos Spa (duration: 50 minutes)
- Upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability)
- Complimentary honeymoon amenities
Additionally, you are encouraged to personalize your wedding. Incorporate your touch and style by mixing and matching additional decor and services from the a la carte wedding options. The list is endless from any type and color of flowers, furniture, dance floors, music, and entertainment options all the way to the professional onsite wedding photographer and videographer who will capture every moment.
The cherry on top is that the more guests you invite to the resort for your wedding, the more you will save with the Sandos Wedding promotion. Receive USD 1000 or USD 2000 off your wedding package based on the number of rooms you book.
Wedding Planning Made Easy
Don’t be overwhelmed at the beginning. Planning a wedding in Los Cabos can feel intimidating at first with so many things on your mind from booking your room to selecting your wedding venues, flowers, and wedding theme, etc. Alongside a beautiful venue wedding team at Sandos Finisterra is there for you and will guide you through every step of the way. Plus, this wedding timeline will help keep you organized, schedule your precious time, and plan your wedding a fun and exciting process. Here’s a quick overview of what your wedding in Los Cabos will look like throughout the process, what to think about, and when:
10-15 Months Out
- Contact the weddings team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-259-6109 for wedding information and to check available wedding dates, times, and locations.
- Place a 14-day courtesy hold on your wedding date while you book your room with your preferred travel agent.
- Everything will be finalized with a 250 USD wedding deposit, which you pay online, and your wedding is confirmed. The wonderful onsite weddings and photo team will then take over and help you plan and organize everything on site.
6-9 Months out
- “Pop the question” to your wedding party
- Arrange for your wedding, attire, rings, etc.
- Send out invitations and start collecting RSVPs.
4-5 Months out
- Start thinking about your wedding vision (this may have changed from when you booked your wedding)
2-3 Months out
- Your wedding coordinator will contact you to start planning your wedding details
- Send your vision board to your resort wedding planner
- Confirm any pre-wedding events (a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, day-after brunch)
- Select décor and flowers
- Choose cake flavor & design, menu options for all events.
- Make your ceremony playlist (or book a live musician), fill in music list for DJ (if applicable)
- For legal ceremonies send completed paperwork to the resort
- Plan any group activities (tours, excursions,…)
1 Month out
- Book salon & spa appointments with the resort team
- Finalize and print your reception seating chart, place cards, menu cards, etc. (if applicable)
- Send rooming list (guest names by room) and include any special requests (subject to availability)
- Arrange included honeymoon amenities (romantic dinner, breakfast in bed, a special gift, and more)
- Start to get excited about your wedding in Los Cabos
2 Weeks out
- Confirm your meeting with your onsite wedding coordinators
- Up to 1 week out
- Travel safely
- Onsite meeting with your wedding planner to go through all event arrangements, make any last-minute changes and tie up loose ends if needed
- Have your wedding attire steamed at the resort through your wedding planner
1 Day out
- Relax, enjoy a spa treatment and have fun with your family and friends at the resort
- Wedding day
- Have a nice breakfast
- Go to your salon appointments.
- Your wedding coordinators will also check in with you throughout the day and make sure everything goes as planned. Our team will be with you every step of the way.
- Smile and have fun on this special day!
The day after
After the big celebration, nothing better than a day of indulgence as newlyweds: Sleep in and have a delicious breakfast in bed with bubbly sparkling wine. It’s a nice delight and included with your wedding package and other great honeymoon amenities such as welcome amenities, romantic turndown service on the wedding night, a romantic dinner in your choice of restaurant, late check-out, and even a surprise gift for you!
Pamper yourself in the award-winning Spa del Mar at Sandos Finisterra. It is one of the most visually impressive spas in the world with amazing Marina views and the iconic Cabo rocks. The spa menu offers a number of enticing spa treatments, including deep tissue massage, exfoliating body wraps, relaxing massage, facials, manicures and pedicures, hot stone, and aromatherapy treatments. Your wedding in Los Cabos package may even include a couple’s massage, and you can take advantage of special discounts available for wedding groups.
Entertain Your Guests With Awesome Activities
You will have so much fun with your family and friends at Sandos Finisterra, and they will love you for it. That’s the beauty of staying at an all inclusive resort where restaurants, infinity pool and jacuzzis, swim-up bar, entertainment, and more are all at your fingertips.
You may also want to organize some group activities to get to know the area. Let’s explore some of the best things to do during your wedding stay and some examples of the activities and tours available through our Seek & Go tour desk on site:
Sandos Finisterra is located a short walk away from downtown Cabo San Lucas. Everyone will love touring the Marina with lots of flashy boutiques, chic restaurants, cute cocktail bars, and excellent nightlife. Between November and June, enjoy a chilled atmosphere at the art walks exploring art galleries, local artisans, and street food that set up shop outside every Thursday night in the old historic part of San Jose del Cabo and in the Plaza Amelia Wilke in Cabo San Lucas downtown.
Sandos Finisterra is also located a short 5-minute walk to a beautiful swimmable beach called El Corsario, where you can relax by the wonderful Sea of Cortez.
An all-time favorite is a boat trip to the iconic Land’s End rock formations of “El Arco” and the famous sea lion colony. This activity is quick and easy to organize, and you may take the best snapshot of the whole trip!
How about booking a fishing trip? Experience this exciting adventure in one of the best fishing areas in the world. During whale season (from December through March), you shouldn’t miss a boat trip to see the humpback whales up close. Your guests will enjoy this unique experience, and watching the whales making gigantic splashes is something they will be talking about long after the trip.
The Most Certified Wedding Team in Los Cabos
We have been awarded the WeddingWire traveler’s choice award and the LGBT shield so that no matter what wedding you have, you always have a team that is there to serve you in every way possible. At Sandos Finisterra, making sure that your special day goes without a flaw is our number one priority. Trust in our wedding specialists to ensure that you have the wedding that you have always dreamt of.
The Sandos Team Has Your Back!
From the moment you book your wedding ceremony up to the actual event, our professional team will be with you all the way. Our wedding call center team will guide you through the booking process and will make securing your wedding date a breeze. And whether you envision an intimate celebration or a grand affair, our wonderful onsite wedding planners will then work with you and bring your vision to life.
Not only will our team take all the stress out of the planning process, but they will also meet with you at the resort and coordinate every little detail before, during and after your wedding so you can sit back, have fun and enjoy these special moments with your family and friends.
Book your wedding at Sandos Finisterra in Los Cabos and let our team work their magic for you!
Tel: +52 (984) 873-44-80
Tollfree USA/Canada: 844-259-6109