Our World Cup 2014 schedule is all set!
You won’t have to miss the best matches during your vacation because our World Cup 2014 schedule means great coverage for your favorite teams throughout the event. From the thrilling Brazil vs Croatia opening match on June 12 to the final on July 13, we’ve got ya covered. This year, you can forget about traveling to Brazil. Celebrate on the beaches of Mexico instead! At our Sandos resorts in Mexico, we’re just as excited about the World Cup as you are, and you can see the matches live throughout your vacation this June and July. Keep reading to find out what we have going on at your Sandos resort:
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort
We’ll be showing the World Cup broadcast at Bar One (our lobby bar) and at St. Trop (our beachfront snack bar). For the most important games of this year’s event, we’ll also serve traditional food and drinks from the countries that are playing! To celebrate opening day on June 12, we’ll also have our very own Carnaval party in the pool area at 2pm, followed by a live broadcast of the inaugural match where Brasil faces off against Croatia.
Sandos Caracol Eco Experience Resort
The World Cup 2014 schedule at this Riviera Maya eco resort will include contests for guests and plenty of fun! For the World Cup opening game on June 12, we’ll have a samba and capoeira group performing traditional Brazilian dances. Throughout the month, our guests can watch broadcasts of all the World Cup matches at the resort.
Sandos Playacar Beach Experience Resort
Join us on Thursday, June 12 as we celebrate the first day of the World Cup 2014 with Brazilian traditions and fun games! Here’s our opening afternoon schedule:
- 12:50 pm: Samba and capoeira dance show
- 1:40 pm: Soccer skills competition
- 2:00 pm: Broadcast of the World Cup inauguration in Brazil
- 3:00 pm – 5:45 pm: Opening match, Brazil vs Croatia live
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
To watch the World Cup 2014 during your Los Cabos beach vacation, head on up to the Stones Club bar at game time to watch the matches on the flat screen TVs. The bar will be open starting at 8:30 am to broadcast the matches, offering drinks and snacks for viewers in addition to some trivia games.
You can also win prizes through the World Cup! We invite our fans and guests from all over the world to participate in our World Cup Facebook contests. Just follow Sandos Cancun, Sandos Caracol, Sandos Playacar and Sandos Finisterra on Facebook, and this month you’ll be able to participate in World Cup contests to win a variety of prizes.
Throughout the World Cup, we’ll have three contests where you can win different prizes:
- “World Cup at Sandos” where our Facebook fans can guess the two teams that will play in the final, and the final score. Those who guess correctly will be entered in a drawing to win. The prize consists of a free vacation at a Sandos Mexico resort. (You can participate in the contest from June 12 through June 26, 2014.)
- “Sandos Trivia” Also for our Facebook fans! Answer 5 World Cup trivia questions correctly to be entered in a drawing to win. The prize is a free night at any of our resorts in Mexico.
- “World Cup Photo” A daily contest designed for guests staying at Sandos during the World Cup. Look for our staff to have your picture taken with the “World Cup Scoreboard” showing your guess of the final score at that day’s match.
For more information and to see all the contest rules, visit the Facebook page of your favorite Sandos Mexico resort.
This summer, enjoy a fun-filled combination of an all inclusive beach vacation with all the excitement of the Brazil World Cup thanks to our World Cup 2014 schedule at each of our Sandos Mexico resorts!