Love flavors: Orange liqueur, lemon and grenadine. This cocktail is elegantly garnished with a rose petal.
- 30 ml Grenadine syrup
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 30 ml Orange Liqueur Mixed with Grenadine
- 1 oz Gin
Good Night Kiss
A passionate classic, this cocktail is served up with coffee beans and a chocolate stick for sweetness.
- ¾ oz Sambuca
- ¾ oz Kalhua
- ¾ oz Carnation Evaporated milk
- 7 coffee beans for decoration
-2 Chocolate sticks for decoration
- Glass rimmed with sugar
Full of fascination the Amaretto Desire is a delicious cocktail for an astonishing delight.
- 1 ½ oz Amaretto
- Dash of Grenadine
- Ice Frappe
*Martini Glass rimmed with sugar, crust of red sugar with a cherry on top for decoration.
Be my Valentine:
This is a frozen cocktail with coconut rum and Baileys a very teasing and delicious essence.
- 1 ½ oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 oz Baileys
- 1 strawberry cut into 6 slices for decoration
*This cocktail is served frozen
You will fall in love with champagne and raspberry liqueur while a heart crust of sugar is just a little bonus.
- 16 oz Champagne
- ½ oz Raspberry liqueur
- 4 Raspberries for decoration inside the glass.
*Heart crust of sugar for decoration.
A sweet blend of creme made of Amaretto and Kalhua served in a cocktail glass.
- 1 oz Amaretto
- ¾ oz Kalhua
- 1 ½ oz Carnation Evaporated milk
- ½ oz Midori
- 1 crust of chocolate and blueberry for decoration.
An exquisite, blushing cocktail with an amazing mix of flavors.
- ½ oz Frangelico
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 cherry, 1 strawberry for decoration.