Love flavors: Orange liqueur, lemon and grenadine. This cocktail is elegantly garnished with a rose petal.
– 30 ml Grenadine syrup
– 30 ml Lemon juice
– 30 ml Orange Liqueur Mixed with Grenadine
– 1 oz Gin
Good Night Kiss
A passionate classic, this cocktail is served up with coffee beans and a chocolate stick for sweetness.
– ¾ oz Sambuca
– ¾ oz Kalhua
– ¾ oz Carnation Evaporated milk
– 7 coffee beans for decoration
-2 Chocolate sticks for decoration
– Glass rimmed with sugar
Full of fascination the Amaretto Desire is a delicious cocktail for an astonishing delight.
– 1 ½ oz Amaretto
– Dash of Grenadine
– Ice Frappe
*Martini Glass rimmed with sugar, crust of red sugar with a cherry on top for decoration.
Be my Valentine:
This is a frozen cocktail with coconut rum and Baileys a very teasing and delicious essence.
– 1 ½ oz Coconut Rum
– 1 oz Coconut Cream
– 1 oz Baileys
– 1 strawberry cut into 6 slices for decoration
*This cocktail is served frozen
You will fall in love with champagne and raspberry liqueur while a heart crust of sugar is just a little bonus.
– 16 oz Champagne
– ½ oz Raspberry liqueur
– 4 Raspberries for decoration inside the glass.
*Heart crust of sugar for decoration.
A sweet blend of creme made of Amaretto and Kalhua served in a cocktail glass.
– 1 oz Amaretto
– ¾ oz Kalhua
– 1 ½ oz Carnation Evaporated milk
– ½ oz Midori
– 1 crust of chocolate and blueberry for decoration.
An exquisite, blushing cocktail with an amazing mix of flavors.
– ½ oz Frangelico
– 1 oz Banana Liqueur
– 2 oz Pineapple juice
– 1 cherry, 1 strawberry for decoration.